Sales Support (m/f) Fastenal Europe - Dordrecht Deeltijd
The Fastenal Company would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of part-time Sales Support. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices, work well both independently and as part of a team, and show respect to co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors in the workplace while demonstrating Fastenal's core values of Ambition, Innovation, Integrity, and Teamwork.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown from a single store to nearly 2,700 locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, that typically doubles in size every four to five years, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
Working as part-time Sales Support , you must have a strong interest in sales and enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment. This is an entry level position that will provide assistance to our customers from our store located in Dordrecht .
The duties and responsibilities of this position are service-based and will present new and diverse challenges daily. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers with regards to product inquires, customer orders and deliveries via email, phone and in person
- Sourcing products and placing orders within our international vendor network.
- Receiving and shipping of products and packing orders
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
- 18 years of age or over
- A valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
- Possess strong computer skills and math aptitude
- Customer-service oriented
- Availability to relocate
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience in sales and customer service
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stable work environment within a global leading company
- Challenging tasks and space for own ideas
- Further career opportunities within our European team