Warehouse Support (m/f) Fastenal Europe - Dordrecht Deeltijd
Fastenal Europe would like to invite ambitious, hard-working individuals to apply for the position of part-time Warehouse Support in Dordrecht, Netherlands . Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to business practices, work well both independently and as part of a team, and show respect to co-workers, customers, vendors, and visitors in the workplace while demonstrating Fastenal's core values of Ambition, Innovation, Integrity, and Teamwork.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown from a single store to nearly 2,700 locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, that typically doubles in size every four to five years, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
Working as a Warehouse Support for Fastenal, you must have a strong interest in operations and sales and enjoy working in a fast-paced challenging environment.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inventory management: Receiving and shipping of products; preparing and repacking orders
- You support the local team with customer inquiries, customer orders and placing orders within our international vendor network.
- Maintain existing procedures with regards to quality aspects and operating numbers
- Making deliveries
Our most successful Fastenal employees live and work by the following 4 cultural core values: Ambition – Innovation – Integrity – Teamwork
Furthermore, we are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- Good communications skills; language skills: Dutch & English
- Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a team environment
- Strong organization, planning, and prioritizing abilities
- Customer-service oriented
- Experience in the sales and customer-oriented industry would be considered as a plus
- Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
- A valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
WHAT WE OFFER
- A diverse and challenging position with room for own input and initiative
- Further career opportunities within a fast moving and growing organization
- Working in an international environment
Job Type: Part-time