Bijbaan Social Media Engagement Specialist (English/Dutch) in Amsterdam
Communicatie / Marketing / Reclame / PR
|Branche:||Communicatie | PR | Voorlichting|
|Bruto uurloon:||€11,50 per uur|
Spending your whole day on social media like Facebook and Twitter, doesn’t that sound like a dream job? Helping customers and engaging with users, while working together with a young and energetic team to discover the best solutions? If you like the sound of this, our company is the place for you!
Our organisation is a vibrant work place, where you can develop your language skills and flex your creative muscles. You will be a valuable representative for the inspiring brand Philips. As an engagement professional, you work independently and have the freedom to order your priorities throughout a shift. You use your empathy to communicate effectively with customers and enjoy improving their online experience.
What will you do?
- You will monitor all expressions about our clients;
- You will proactive answer questions from customers about the products and services of our clients;
- You will improve the customer experience on all the social media channels, forums and review sites from our clients and strive for 100% customer satisfaction;
- You will have contact with the client’s product specialists to make sure the information you provide to the customer is 100% accurate;
- You will share knowledge with the client’s product specialists in order to improve their products and services.
What do we offer?
- Money! This means a competitive salary plus surcharge hours for weekends and nights;
- Flexible work hours, including weekends and evenings, in order to combine with your busy life;
- Work as much as you want. We offer a contract for 20 – 28 hours;
- You will receive intensive brand, product and customer care social media training;
- We stimulate your personal development and offer opportunities to grow into a role as Team lead, Client manager and Consultant. Beside that, there could also be opportunities for you at our other locations;
- You will work for an international organization with focus on meaningful innovation;
- Open, informal and transparent work environment.
Where will you work?
Our open and bright office is located in Amsterdam and close to various public transport hubs. You can socialize with your co-workers throughout the day as our office has no divider walls, so all teams sit together. Looking for a table tennis opponent or foosball match? Challenge your co-workers in the lunch room! We even have an office dog to keep you company if your colleagues are busy.
We work at all hours of the day, so it’s important to stay healthy. Our office has free fruit and a fully stocked kitchen to keep you going day and night. On Thursdays, our amazing office manager even has an assortment of healthy snacks to celebrate the already famous ‘Gezonderdag’.
Are you passionate about social media? Looking for ways to improve customer journeys and solve problems? Please contact us!
Who are you?
No work experience? No problem! We are looking for a word magician who knows how to empathise with customers. You know exactly what the customer means and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in either Dutch or English. Working in a complex, dynamic organisation gives you energy and, if necessary, you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). These working hours are ideally suited for a student who is finishing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Already finished your degree? A position as social media engagement specialist is also suitable for young professionals who want to start a successful career. The only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook). Personal use definitely counts as well.
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Zoekbijbaan.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Minimum aantal dagen per week:||In overleg|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Door de week ('s avonds / 's nachts)
Door de week (overdag)
Weekend ('s avonds / 's nachts)