Bijbaan Sales Support Executive in Rotterdam
Commercieel / Verkoop
|Branche:||Commercieel | Sales|
|Bruto uurloon:||In overleg|
Our Sales Support Executives are responsible for coordinating with External Sales Representatives in delivering volume and revenue targets in their shared customer portfolio. Customers within our team ship over 100.000 containers per year from and to all global ports: a truly international business! Our great results are being achieved by establishing and maintaining splendid relationships with our accounts through regular sales contacts, both face to face and via phone calls.
• A dynamic commercial position in an international setup with good employment terms and benefits.
• Exposure to various internal stakeholders such as trade managers in our headquarters, customer services staff in global ports, operation departments and our teams within Global Service Centres.
• External stakeholders include direct customers, freight forwarders, port authorities and many more
• The strong commercial footprint of this position together with the necessity to work together with a variety of international contacts makes this position a great first step in a successful career development
• Drive the shared customer portfolio together with External Sales Executives and deliver volume and revenue targets
• Manage the selling process to customers in the portfolio including building a business case, contract negotiations and filing of commercial terms
• Pro-active renewal of rates & space commitments filings, free-time deals as well as credit agreements
• Engage with customers to inform them on business relevant market developments and to gain accurate market information needed for internal feedback
• Active sales pipeline management: identify, log, follow up and close opportunities accurately; nurture medium and long term opportunities in the pipeline; follow up on sales leads and product campaigns
• Quick turnaround of invoice disputes and take responsibility for invoice pre-checks to meet the IQ standards
Who we are looking for
• Commercial talent, extrovert and driven to win together with a sense of urgency
• Is flexible whilst remaining accurate under stressful situations
• Is proactive, able to take ownership, is willing to go the extra mile for customers and build long term relationships
• Has strong communication skills and a true team spirit
• Is able to quickly understand the Dutch export/import market, shipping industry and logistics process
• Has an educational background in shipping, logistics, economics or marketing
• Has good knowledge of English/Dutch language both verbally and written
• Has good Microsoft Excel skills and is familiar with usage of Customer Relationship Management systems
• 1-2 years of working experience in relevant industries
Solliciteer bij voorkeur via dit platform, via Zoekbijbaan.nl. Op deze manier hebben wij direct inzicht in jouw (up-to-date) profiel en zullen wij z.s.m. contact met je opnemen!
|Studierichting(en):||Bedrijfskunde | Algemene Economie | Management | Marketing
Financieel | Administratief | Bedrijfseconomie | Accountancy
Distributie / Transport & Logistiek
Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
Gedrag en Maatschappij
Juridisch | Rechten en Bestuurswetenschappen
|Minimum aantal dagen per week:||5 dagen|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Door de week (overdag)
We are the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world. Your promise. Delivered.
Op zoek naar personeel?Plaats vrijblijvend uw vacature »
Dagelijks vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox ontvangen?
|Stagiaire hr (afstudeerstage)|
|Junior medewerker lokale belastingen|
|Amsterdam / Zwolle / Utrecht|
Bijbanen in de omgeving van Rotterdam
|Administratief medewerker (poli cardiologie)|
|Top verkopers die veel geld willen verdienen! | Kr ...|
|Junior medewerker lokale belastingen|
|Basisarts / ANIOS GGZ, pool|