Bijbaan Social Media Engagement Specialist in Amsterdam
Callcenter / Customer service
|Branche:||Communicatie | PR | Voorlichting|
|Bruto uurloon:||In overleg|
- You will monitor all incoming social activity on the social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube).
- You will proactively answer questions from current and new customers about the wide and diverse range of products, in both English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- You will improve the customer experience on all social media channels and review sites and will strive for 100% customer satisfaction.
- You will continuously be trained and will have access to various databases and product specialists to make sure that you can provide the customers with the right information and advice.
- You will play an important role in forwarding all customer feedback to further improve the products and customer experience.
- You’ll be part of our 24/7 Engagement Team, working flexible shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays).
No work experience? Not a problem! All we’re looking for is a tech fanatic who knows how to empathize with customers. You’re someone who knows exactly what the customer is looking for and can translate this into creative answers. ‘Out of the box’ describes the way you solve customer queries, answering their questions in Dutch and English. Working in a complex, dynamic organization gives you energy and, you are available to work during the evenings, nights and weekends (24/7). You have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree and the only experience we require is experience with using social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube). Personal use definitely counts as well.
|Minimum leeftijd:||18 jaar|
|Minimum aantal dagen per week:||In overleg|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Door de week ('s avonds / 's nachts)
Door de week (overdag)
Weekend ('s avonds / 's nachts)