Bijbaan HR Intern in Utrecht
Personeel en organisatie
|Branche:||Personeel | Organisatie|
|Bruto uurloon:||€500,00 per maand|
Did you know that over 250 million cars in Europe are standing still up to 23 hours a day? Just imagine the space and resources that are being wasted! So, let's stop this inefficiency.
Joining mission will be an adventure and life-changing experience. Why? Because we're making a durable impact on the world by changing mobility from car ownership to car sharing. How? By providing a fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace. In other words, a community in which thousands of car owners can easily and safely rent out their cars to other people in their cities and neighborhoods.
And it's working! We are a rapidly growing scale-up and certified B Corp on its way to becoming the leading car sharing community in Europe. Our ambitious and disruptive mission: 5 million fewer cars on the road in Europe in 2022 in order to reduce pollution and create more space for us all. A bold goal, yes. But definitely achievable!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and optimise Greenhouse (our applicant tracking system).
- Help selecting candidates for our vacancies and conduct preliminary phone interviews.
- Make sure the recruitment process flows.
- Manage the on-boarding for all of our new colleagues; ordering hardware, assigning a buddy, introduction meetings set up , welcome package, access badge among other.
- Make sure all tech requirements are met and all tools and applications are ready to go!
- Assist new Snappies with their visa application and 30%ruling requests if required.
- Ensure all required admin is completed when a Snappie moves on to a new adventure.
What We Offer You
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an actual impact on the world;
- A positive learning environment where your input is valued;
- Working in an international team with a bunch of very creative and driven colleagues from over 10 different nationalities;
- Well-equipped HQ in the centre of Utrecht and offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, and Berlin;
- Delicious daily lunches & free drinks;
- Lots of fun, team building, events and celebrating successes together!
You can learn what it’s like to work in a fast-growing scale-up. What you will be working on depends on what interests you and your current programming skills. You’ll get all the freedom to explore those interests and improve your skills.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
|Minimaal opleidingsniveau:||Niet vereist
|Studierichting(en):||Communicatie | Reclame | Personeel en Organisatie
|Minimum leeftijd:||18 jaar|
|Minimum aantal dagen per week:||2 dagen|
|Beschikbaarheid:||Door de week (overdag)